Today we were asked by a PC user, “How can I take a picture of my computer screen?”
Well, at Success Blossoms, we’re of the philosophy that where there’s one, there’s some.
That being said, Here is a great “How To” from windows.microsoft.com.
It also includes one of our favorite tools: Video
Hope this comes in handy.
- Press the PrtScn Button on your keyboard.
- Click on Start Button and type Paint in the search box.
- Click Paint
- Once Paint is open, Click the Clip Board Icon to paste the screen shot.
- Use the art tools to crop or rotate image. If cropping the image, Select the Rectangle Selection, draw around what you want to crop, and hit Crop.
- Now you should have an image that you can use for emailing.
For the rest of you looking for the quick and easy way:
- Click the Windows Icon & Prt sc button on your keyboard at the same time. You’ll see a quick flicker.
- Done! The image has been saved. Our computer print screens save in This PC > Pictures > Screenshots. Now go try yours out.
(Pssst. The Window Icon is sitting on your keyboard next to the Alt key. Your welcome.)